Participants must be experienced in driving cranes. They must also have good communication skills and demonstrate a serious interest in regards to the safety rules relating to the operation of cranes.
Any responsible person who meets the prerequisite described above.
2 or 3 days. The 3-day session is strongly recommended.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
1 to 3 participants
- Acts and regulations
- Types of cranes
- Slings and lifting devices
- Weight calculation
- Effect of lifting angles and distribution of strength
- Features and special inspections
ASSESSMENT OF THE ACADEMIC SESSION
Each participant will be required to deliver a theoretical portion of the content of the session.
CONTENT OF THE IN HOUSE PRACTICAL SESSION
- 1. Develop skill tests
- Review the equipment
- Maneuver the loads
- Lifting of the loads
- Moving the loads
- Fastening the loads
- 2. Preparation of a practical assessment report of the participants.
ASSESSMENT OF THE PRACTICAL SESSION
Each participant will be required to evaluate another participant by using the exercises developed with the trainer.
AT THE END OF THE SESSION, EACH PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE:
- Report of the instructor training session
- Supporting documentation
- Certificate and competency card
- Participant manual
- Daily report adapted to cranes