Participants must be experienced in driving handling lifting platforms and aerial lifts. They must also have good communication skills and demonstrate a serious interest in regards to the safety rules relating to lifting platforms and aerial lifts.
Any responsible person who meets the prerequisite described above.
2 or 3 days. The 3-day session is strongly recommended.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
1 to 3 participants
MEETING THE PARTICIPANTS
- Assessment of the knowledge of the participants
- Assessment of the participants’ experience in regards to lifting platforms and aerial lifts
- Tour of the workplace and review of the equipment in use
- Review the internal policies of the employer
- Course preparation
- Pratice (before the course)
- Procedure method
- Visual supports
- Organization (projector)
PREPARATION OF THE PROGRAM – TRAINING SUITED TO THE NEEDS OF THE COMPANY
- Course content (see details in the modules of the annex)
- Theoretical exam suited to the company
- Teaching technics of the practical exercises in the workplace
- Practical assessment technics
ASSESSMENT OF THE INSTRUCTORS
- Each instructor must demonstrate the knowledge learned during the session and will be called to deliver part of the theoretical content of the training session.
IN HOUSE ASSESSMENT
- Each instructor will be called to demonstrate their assessment skills of the participants.
AT THE END OF THE SESSION, EACH PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE:
- Report of the instructor training session
- Supporting documentation
- Certificate and competency card
- Participant manual
- Daily report adapted to lifting platforms and aerial lifts